1/2 c vegan butter, room temperature
1 c coconut sugar
2 flax eggs (2 tbsp flax with 1/4 c water)
3 ripe bananas, smashed
1 tsp vanilla
2 c flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat oven to 250*.
- In a large bowl combine the butter and sugar. Beat until fluffy.
- Add the flax eggs and bananas.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to the banana mixture and mix to just combine.
- Add the pecans and stir to combine.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment and pour in the batter.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until a toothpick comes out clean and the top is golden brown.
- Let cool completely before removing from the pan. Cut and serve.