1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered
juice of 1 orange
juice of 1/2 lemon
2 tbsp maple syrup
1/2 c blueberries
- In a blender combine the strawberries, orange juice, lemon juice and maple syrup. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle mold 3/4 of the way up.
- Drop in a few blueberries, about 3 -4 per mold.
- Place in the popsicle sticks and lid and freeze up to 4 hours or until frozen.
- Dip in warm water to release from the mold and pull the popsicles out of the mold and enjoy!