I have got this brand new recipe for you to kick off your fall season! It is Keto Friendly, Moist, Fluffy and so delicious. It is not too sweet but just sweet enough. I know you are going to love it. Here are the ingredients and directions.
CREAM CHEESE CENTER ~
8 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup stevia ( or sweetener of choice)
1 tbsp coconut flour
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 cup almond flour, sifted (big pieces omitted)
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt ( I use pink salt)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp ground cloves
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1 cup 100% pure pumpkin ( do not use pumpkin pie filling)
1/2 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup stevia ( or sweetener of choice)
1 tsp vanilla extract
DIRECTIONS~ preheat oven to 350*
- In a small bowl combine the ingredients for the cream cheese filling and set aside. Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- In another bowl combine the ingredients for the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl ( this is where you are going to be adding the dry ingredients into). Combine the wet ingredients and whisk together until all the mixture is well combined.
- Now add your dry mixture into your wet mixture and fold together with a spatula until well combined. Set aside for about 10 minutes to thicken. This will help in the baking process.
- In the meantime, Take out two loaf pans and spray with oil spray and line with parchment paper for easy removal later.
- Take 1/4 of the almond base mixture and place it in each of the loaf pans. Spread out evenly to coat the bottom. The mixture will be slightly thick. You will have just over half the mixture left in the bowl for later.
- When the batter is evenly spread in the pan you can now take the cream cheese filling and place 1/2 the mixture in one pan and spread out evenly making sure to not touch the sides of the loaf pan. Now do the exact same thing in the other pan with the other half of the mixture.
- When you have the cream cheese mixture spread out in the pan you can now take the remaining almond mixture and spoon the mixture evenly amongst the two pans. Making sure to spread the mixture evenly over the top of the cream cheese mixture. The mixture will spread out fairly easily. Cover the entire top of both mixtures in the pan.
- Place the two loaf pans in the oven on 350* for about 55 to 60 minutes. The middle should be done and set. It will have a slight spring to the baked mixture. If you use a toothpick to check for doneness the toothpick will come out slightly covered in the cream cheese mixture as this will not bake into a bread-like consistency. It will stay slightly creamy. But, rest assured it is completely cooked through.
- Remove the loaves from the oven and allow to cool about 10 minutes in the pan. This will help the bread stay in its shape when cutting later.
- After 10 minutes remove them from the pans and allow to cool completely on a wire rack. This should take about an hour or so to cool. Just keep an eye on it.
- When it is completely cool you can now slice the pumpkin cream cheese loaf into 1 to 1 1/2 inch pieces. The middle might be still slightly warm. You can lay them out on a plate to cool further if needed.
Now you are ready to serve these tasty little treats. You can store them on the counter or in the fridge in an airtight container. You can have them for an after-dinner treat or a morning breakfast with coffee. Any way you want to enjoy them they are absolutely delicious. They travel well so you can enjoy them with friends and family.