This recipe is super simple and so good. It is fall-apart tender and you can serve this with any sides you like.
I can up with this recipe because I was trying to use up items in my pantry. We really enjoyed this recipe and will make this a staple recipe in our home.
1 package of chicken ( use any type of chicken you like. We used drumsticks)
1 jar pepperchinni peppers with the juice.
Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp garlic, Minced
- In your instant pot combine all of the ingredients and give a stir to combine. Attach the lid and set it to sealing.
- Set the manual timer to 20 minutes. Let it pressure release on its own for about 10 minutes or until all pressure is released.
Serve and enjoy!
- the only downside to this recipe is that your house will smell like the jarred pepperchinni peppers. So make sure to have a window or exhaust fan going. lol
- if you like spicy you can add in 1/4 cup of jalapenos to this recipe as well for a bit of heat.
- you can add in vegetables to make this a whole meal.