I made an Instagram poll for this recipe and you guys voted. So here it is. Exactly what you guys wanted. I hope you enjoy it.
This recipe Is a good one. It is super easy to make with good ingredients. It is paleo and healthy for you. Although I am 90 % plant-based I did find this recipe super delicious. I do enjoy meat, eggs, and fish from time to time. I really enjoyed making this recipe for you guys. This makes for a filling dinner. So let’s get on to it.
1 Lb Beef Thinly sliced or in cubes ( if you are vegan you can use jackfruit)
1 Head of broccoli
1/2 cup of soy sauce or tamari ( or you can use coconut aminos)
3 Tbsp honey or Maple Syrup
2 tbsp rice vinegar
1/2 tsp pepper
- In a bowl combine the beef or jackfruit and add the soy sauce or coconut aminos, honey or maple syrup, rice vinegar, and pepper. Toss to coat well. Cover with a lid or plastic wrap and let sit for about 2 hours.
- Go ahead and prep your broccoli. Cut the broccoli into small pieces and set aside.
- When ready heat a non-stick skillet over medium High heat and add the beef and spread out evenly in the pan. Let the meat cook for about 4-5 minutes to get a deep golden crust and then toss to evenly cook on each side until cooked through. Remove from the pan.
- Add the broccoli and toss to coat in the pan with the residual sauce. Let cook until the broccoli turns a bright green and still is crisp. do not overcook. They should be tender crisp.
- Add the meat back in and toss to coat. Remove to a serving bowl.
RICED SWEET POTATO
2 large sweet potatoes peeled and sliced in half. ( big enough to fit through the opening of a food processor.
1 tbsp coconut oil or water
salt and pepper
1 tsp thyme
- In a food processor attach the shredding attachment. Feed the potato through the opening until all of the potatoes are shredded. Remove the attachment and add the cutting attachment. pulse until all the potatoes look like rice.
- In a large skillet over medium heat add a bit of coconut oil or water and add the potatoes and let cook for about 3 minutes before tossing to cook evenly.
- Cook on all sides until lightly golden. Add the salt and pepper to taste and remove from heat and serve alongside the beef and broccoli or any other side dish.