This is one of my favorite renditions of guacamole. It is simply amazing. I love it everything from taco’s to toast. It has an amazing flavor and a wonderful spice that just goes well with the creaminess of the avocado. I love adding this to soups as a topper or just placed on the top of toast with nooch. Either way, you decide to eat this delicious guacamole you are going to enjoy it.
1 ripe avocado
1 lime, juiced
1/4 red onion, diced finely
1 small tomato, diced in small chunks
1/2 red chili, seeded, diced very finely
1/2 tsp garlic powder
3/4 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp cilantro, fresh, diced fine
salt to taste
- In a medium-size bowl add your avocado and smash with a fork until smooth.
- Add in the lime juice and mix until well combined.
- Add the chili, chili powder, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and cilantro and mix until well combined.
- Add the onion and tomato and mix until combined. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to sit in the fridge for about 1 hour so the flavors develop.
- After the hour is up you can use this for whatever you desire. Keep this in an airtight container up to two days max. anything longer than that the avocado will start to turn brown.
I make this recipe a lot. my family loves it when I make it. I double the recipe when I make it as a dip for chips or veggies. I love making it for a topper for my jackfruit tacos or my Mexican inspired soups like my tortilla soup. I make that soup a lot during the winter months.
This picture is My Chili-Lime Guacamole on toast with a side of fresh pear from my pear tree. super delicious and filling for breakfast or lunch.