2 cups flour
2 1/4 tbsp loose leaf earl gray tea leaves
1/4 tsp salt
1 cup powdered sugar
2 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup vegan butter
1/8 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 375*.
- In a food processor combine the flour, tea leaves, salt, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon.
- Add the butter and pulse to blend together.
- Pour the dough onto plastic wrap and shape into a log shape and cover with plastic. Chill for 1 hour.
- When ready to cook, remove from plastic wrap and cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- Place on a lined sheet pan and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Remove and let cool.