Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough… Who doesn’t love cookie dough? With regular Cookie Dough, you can’t eat the dough. What is the fun in that? It is practically the best part! You are always conscious about your children getting a bacteria from the raw egg and getting sick from it. Well with this vegan version of the famous chocolate chip cookie dough, You can eat it right from a bowl or jar. It is made with good ingredients and You can eat it with little to no guilt at all. Who wouldn’t love that? Here is what you will need for this super awesome dessert.
1 tsp coconut oil
1 tbsp peanut butter or nut/seed butter of choice
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp almond milk or milk of choice
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 cup flour ( you can use almond flour, brown rice flour, spelt flour or any other flour of choice)
1/4 cup chocolate chips
- In a bowl combine the coconut oil, peanut butter, and brown sugar and cream together until well combined.
- Add the almond milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Add the flour and mix to form a dough. Add the chocolate chips and combine well.
- spoon into a jar and keep in the fridge until you are ready to snack on it.
- If you want to cook the dough, add a flax egg ( 1 tbsp flax to 2 tbsp water allow to gel for 10 minutes then combine with the dough until well combined) roll the dough into balls and place on a parchment lined sheet tray and bake at 350* for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 15 minutes. enjoy.