1 1/2 c. flour
1/4 c. coconut flour
1/4 c. cornmeal
2 tbsp flax meal
1/8 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp maca powder
zest of 1 lemon
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
4 tbsp vegan butter
Juice of 1 lemon
1 c. coconut milk
1 tbsp vanilla
1/2 c. sugar
2. Combine all wet ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
1 c. frozen blueberries
1/2 c frozen raspberries, broken into pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- As stated above combine all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients and set aside.
- Combine the blueberries and raspberries to the dry ingredients and toss to coat well.
- combine the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just combined. Do not over mix. This will make the muffins tough and denser.
- Line a muffin tin with liners or spray with oil spray. Using an Icecream scoop, Scoop out one scoop full and place into the lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
When completely cool, store in an airtight container.