1 1/2 c. flour
1/4 c. coconut flour
1/4 c. cornmeal
2 tbsp flax meal
1/8 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp maca powder
zest of 1 lemon
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and set aside.
4 tbsp vegan butter
Juice of 1 lemon
1 c. coconut milk
1 tbsp vanilla
1/2 c. sugar
2. Combine all wet ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
1 c. frozen blueberries
1/2 c frozen raspberries, broken into pieces.
- Preheat the oven to 350*.
- As stated above combine all of the dry ingredients into a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine all of the wet ingredients and set aside.
- Combine the blueberries and raspberries to the dry ingredients and toss to coat well.
- combine the wet ingredients to the dry and mix until just combined. Do not over mix. This will make the muffins tough and denser.
- Line a muffin tin with liners or spray with oil spray. Using an Icecream scoop, Scoop out one scoop full and place into the lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool 10 minutes. Remove from the pan and place on a cooling rack to cool completely.
When completely cool, store in an airtight container.
Published by The Southern Rustic
Thank you so much for stopping by. Let me tell you a little bit about me. I am a mom of two, a stepmom of 1, two wild and silly pups, and I have the best husband in the world. I also have a love of cooking and baking. I am always in the kitchen finding new recipes to try, recreating old family recipes, and reminiscing about the old ways. I am vintage at heart and love all things old and cast iron. I love spending time with the family and pups and just going where life takes us.
I created my blog a few years ago with my youtube channel because I thought that If I shared a recipe, then people just might like to see just how the recipe is put together. I share all of my family recipes along with today's recipes. Whether it is old-fashioned recipes, sourdough, einkorn, desserts, sheet pan meals, or even crockpot meals, they are all absolutely delicious.
I spend hours, if not days, creating and dabbling with recipes to make sure they are the best for you and your family. All of my recipes are family tested and family-approved before they are ever posted to my blog or youtube channel.
Every now and again I will share some behind-the-scenes fun and chaos of our creations and family adventures. I hope you all stick around and join us here at The Southern Rustic and see what we cook up in my kitchen. You can find all of my social media information in the Contact/Donate OR the Social Media Accounts tab on my home page. There I have listed my Instagram pages, YouTube channel, Email, and other information so you can easily find everything in one place.
I hope that you all have a wonderful, wonderful day and I will see you soon.
View all posts by The Southern Rustic