These little cookies are so fluffy and soft. They are easy to whip together and will please any crowd. The fluffy texture of the cookie paired with the warm chocolate chunks of the inside is just delectable. This makes for a lot of cookies so be forwarned. The batter freezes really well so you can make little dough balls and freeze to keep for later.
1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
1 tsp vanilla
2 cups self-rising flour
1/4 cup coconut flour plus 2 tbsp
pinch of salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup chocolate chunks
1/2 cup salted caramel chocolate chunks
- in a bowl combine the butter and both sugars and cream together until well combined.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour and salt and add to the wet ingredients.
- Gently fold into the wet ingredients until just barely mixed together.
- Add the chocolate chips, both chocolate chunks and continue to mix until the batter comes together.
- Using an ice cream scoop of choice (depending on how big you want them. I use the 1/2 inch scoop) Scoop out the dough and place on a parchment lined or silicone lined baking sheet. Leave enough room for the dough to spread out.
- Bake at 350* for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Cool on the pan for about 2 to 3 minutes and remove to a wire rack to cool further. Continue with the dough until all is cooked or pop the dough balls into the freezer to keep for later. keep in an airtight container. ENJOY!